The iReff app requires 3 permissions. Out of which, 1 (PHONE) is mandatory and the other 2 (SMS & LOCATION) are optional.
These permissions are helpful for the seamless, on-boarding of our users, also avoids unnecessary clicks by the user and reduces the registration time.
READ_PHONE_STATE Permission (Mandatory)
|Our features that are dependent on phone state permission |
- check whether your phone is connected to internet.
- identify your SIM details (region and operator) to show customised plans.
- initiate calls (WITH your intervention) to check your balance using USSD codes.
- identify users across multiple devices using android ID and intimate recharge statuses.
|Things we CANNOT do with phone permission|
- record/listen to your calls
- make calls without your intervention.
READ_SMS Permission (Optional)
|Our features that are dependent on sms permission |
- read recharge SMS texts and alert you when your plan is about to expire.
- show the balance of your talktime and data packs.
|Things we DON'T do with sms permission.|
- read personal and bank related texts. They are strictly avoided using a blacklist filter.
- send SMS texts without your knowing.
ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION Permission (Optional)
|Our features that are dependent on location permission |
- identifying the city based on coarse latitude and longitude.
- show customised plans based on your city.
- prevent fraudulent users from exploiting our offers based on the coarse location.
|Things we CANNOT do with location permission|
- identify your exact location.
- monitor/track your commute or day-to-day timeline.
If you have any more concerns, you can mail us at email@example.com or raise a ticket at www.komparify.com/support.